- HydraHyde® leather is specially tanned to create water-resistant, breathable gloves
- Water-resistant leather palm
- Navy spandex back and Saddletan colour grain cowhide
- Comfort Closure™ adjustable wrist and reinforced fingertips
- Lightly-padded neoprene knuckle inserts
HydraHyde® Leather Palm Work Gloves
Wells Lamont Men’s Leather Work Gloves combine durable, water-resistant HydraHyde® leather palms with flexible, breathable spandex. Now you can work harder and longer, with our HydraHyde® water-resistant leather palm work gloves by Wells Lamont. We combined the hardiness of leather and the flexibility of spandex to bring you Men’s style 3207. The palm of each glove is fully covered with HydraHyde® treated Saddletan grain cowhide leather. Breathable stretch fit spandex forms to the back of your hand and keeps them cool, reducing sweat forming in the glove. Reinforced fingertips and knuckles provide extra protection and wear..