The name Wells Lamont is synonymous with gloves.
Since 1907 they have manufactured products with the highest standards and expert craftsmanship, while increasing research and development along the way.
Now Wells Lamont is in Australia.
This range has been divided into two categories – Garden and Toolshop.
From working in the garden to construction on the building site, your hands will be better protected, safe and dry, with a Wells Lamont glove on.
- FULL LEATHER – Leather gloves should not be washed. Wipe with a damp cloth and dry vertically.
- GRAIN LEATHER PALM – Wipe with a damp cloth and dry vertically.
- SPLIT LEATHER PALM – Brush off loose dirt. Do not use any water with split leather.
- SYNTHETIC LEATHER – Machine wash on permanent press setting. Tumble dry low or hang to dry. Do not bleach. Do not dry clean.
- COATED – Hand wash entire glove with water only. Hang to dry.
Men’s Size Guide
Women’s Size Guide